What's new

Just tried the impossible with Timeless.

So I have let my beard grow out for over a week and decided I was going to test my Timeless .68 SB. I know it is supposed to be mild and I am still curious about the .95 but after three passes I am quite smooth. Used a Feather in it and there were no weepers or anything. Used TOBS rose shaving cream and a first time use of a synthetic brush. I had been on a Vie Long horse hair kick using Proraso, TOBS, and Tabac and I was actually quite impressed with the synthetic brush. It lathered better than the Vie Long. Anyway, the razor is just what it is and simply amazing! I do wish Timeless would offer a shorter handle similar to the bulldog. I did order an Ikon bulldog handle today and also ordered the new Fendrihan MK II just for kicks....and a few other things I am curious about. So glad I have the Timeless and there is no way I would part with it. Best shaves ever and the very reason I have parted with most of my other razors.

Every time I let a few days growth go I'm amazed how effortless the Timeless is at removal. And I have a pretty tough beard growth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only said impossible because I had a ton of beard growth and thought I would attack it with the mildest blade gap Timeless has. I would usually trim that beard down with a trimmer before shaving but I wanted to see what the Timeless could do with a Feather. It did rip through it which surprised me! I love this razor. Honestly, my upper lip got a little raw from it but I was shaving off way more than you should with just a razor. Just a test for me.

Top Bottom