What's new

Jim

Congratulations to Jim, a true gentleman! Your contributions to B&B are immense. My hertfelt appreciation for all you have done.
Sue

Superb.

proxy.php

Even more epic than Kitten vs. Godzilla. And they said it couldn't be done.

Great choice!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I've only been a member here for a short while but I feel the need to speak up.

Absolutely 110% bang on correct. The man's fingerprints and DNA are all over this site . . . in a good, not CSI, way. I've had the good fortune to post a question and receive a reply from Jim. A consummate gentleman always.

Jim . . . I do hope you will continue to tantalize us all with pics of the wonderful delights that pass on/in/around/under/over/beside your BBQ. You have made this place a real pleasure.

I am honored and humbled to be receiving the Badger & Blade's Meritorious Shaver Award.

When I joined the B&B, I realized that I was interacting not with just fellow wet-shaving enthusiasts, but with kindred spirits.
At the B&B I found men who can be characterized as renaissance men; men who do the right thing, even if it is inconvenient or at a personal cost; men who gravitate to style rather than fashion; men who receive satisfaction far in excess of the effort expended by helping a newcomer get sorted out- men who see the big picture.
For me, many of you are old and familiar souls.

If I have contributed anything to this forum it is but a small fraction of what I have received in return knowledge, companionship, camaraderie, friendship, and many, many great laughs. The list is long, my life continues to be enriched from my time with you on B&B.

Recently my role on the B&B has changed. I am, and always will be, a part of the B&B. It is with great pride I can say, I am a part of the worlds best wet shaving forum!

Thank you all,
Jim

Last edited:

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Congratulations Jim - & thanks for the assistance you gave me way back when.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Hey, what did I miss?
I was having lunch at Tres Hermanos Tortilleria Mexicana of No Reservations fame. I owe Jim some tacos, but unfortunately my lunch hour is at 10:00PM. :w00t:

Congrats, Jim. No one deserves it more. :thumbup1:
proxy.php

Congrats JIM!!!, and thanks to all the Mods for keeping this site as one of the best internet communities.

Jim,

Thanks for the support and encouragement you have given me during my short, short (so far) time at B&B.

I'll see you around.

Thank You Jim for all that you have done for this site. Sometimes when you have worked at something so long you may not see the big picture of what you have helped create but as a new member here with fresh eyes, I can assure you, your contibutions have established a wonderful place of knowledge and camaraderie and those contibutions are appreciated.

Again, Congrats and thank you.

Congratulations, Jim! Thanks for all your contributions to B&B, and to my own personal storehouse of useful knowledge (shaving, grilling, roasting a chicken . . .). This is a very well-deserved honor!

Top Bottom