What's new

January 2017 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scored a pair of single rings :)

proxy.php

proxy.php

That's a great score, Owen. They seem to be in excellent condition!

Hawaiian theme again. Kaimu Shaving Soap and Lemi Poni'ala After Shave Balm from Hawaiian Shaving Company, Ali'i kaua (The General) Razor, and three more Hawaiian hardwood handles. This time they are short handles. Two dark outer ones are Milo, and the middle one without a top is Lama (Hawaiian Ebony). I kind of wanted that old time lather catcher handle look.

$DSC01269.jpg

Hawaiian theme again. Kaimu Shaving Soap and Lemi Poni'ala After Shave Balm from Hawaiian Shaving Company, Ali'i kaua (The General) Razor, and three more Hawaiian hardwood handles. This time they are short handles. Two dark outer ones are Milo, and the middle one without a top is Lama (Hawaiian Ebony). I kind of wanted that old time lather catcher handle look.

View attachment 716732

Excellent score!

Legion

Staff member
I went into an antique store today, looking for a present for SWMBO, and ended up finding one for myself instead.

A British made red tip SS, in very good shape.

$DSC00264.JPG

View attachment 716732

Love that Lama handle! I have some milo, koa (no to light curly) and monkey pod. I've never turned any of them but the Milo handles have me wanting to make one. Nice set there.

Got this off BST from @Jopete, arrived today. Beautiful looking Red Tip! Thanks Jopete. I think you were somewhat conservative in the description. It looks better than I imagined it would.

$IMG_1085.jpg

Attachments

• $IMG_1085.jpg
    $IMG_1085.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Just got my order from IB today. Parker Variant and RR 400 Noir brush. Wanted for them to be matched, but Joe told me that there were problems with the black handle Variants (black was wearing off prematurely).

$DSC01280.jpg

Latest vintage SE razors. ER 1914 with case in great condition and a Kriss Kross. Will attempt to shave with the Kriss Kross tonight.

$DSC01282.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom