It's not a razor...it's jewelry! The Aristocrat Arrived

Discussion in 'Double Edged Razors' started by retturn2blades, Apr 25, 2012.

1. The mailman brought a nice little "Priority Mail" box today, and the contents really made my day. The Aristocrat with all the trimmings...and a generous supply of extra blades (including a full blade safe) is now in its new home.

I have to again thank BluesBishop (Ken) for parting with this Golden beauty.

Here she is:

$DSC02640.jpg $DSC02641.jpg $DSC02642.jpg

My camera doesn't do it justice.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  2. That's purdy.......

You aren't going to get it all soapy and dirty are you" :lol:

3. Very nice. I wish modern DEs had cases like these.

4. That is one sweet shaver. Befitting for a veteran's mug! Congrats.

5. Roger that, brother!

6. Sigh. This makes me wish that I'd never parted with mine. It was in NOS condition and I sold it on BST in a moment of weakness. Treasure it.

7. It sure is nice :love-struck:

8. I have a similar razor. Birth year Aristocrat. I have used it once, and will probably use it only 1x/year....birthday. Also have another by razor and will do the same with it.....1x/year.

9. Its a shaving instrument, awesome

10. nemo

nemo Moderator Emeritus

Nice looking piece there, I hope you use it and enjoy it as I do mine. Congrats!

11. I have recently upgraded to the aristocrat and find that it shaves beautifully, particularly when used with feathers.

12. Take care of it!

13. I extend my most sincere jealousy.:a14::a14:

14. Sweet!

And as I recently discovered: The Aristocrat is a damn fine shaver!

15. alex2363

alex2363 Contributor

nicee bling...

16. There is something special about the 46-47 Aristocrat. Enjoy....

17. I hope you enjoy it brother!! I just got my another Old Type in today and ordered a Fatip...so only using open combs now that nice beauty wasn't seeing any love.....check that blade case...there should be 6 or 7 blades...I think I included a Iridium Super in there....make sure you save that for a nice weekend shave and you may never want another blade again!!

18. Ken, how did you let that one go! :)

Really beautiful unit there - enjoy it!

Im jealous!

19. Very nice! Enjoy!

20. Lovely. Enjoy that shave.

I agree - new DEs should come with exquisite boxes and packaging like some of these old ones.