What's new

IT"S HERE!!!! B&B BL 2012 LE Pipe**Closed***

If my estimate is correct, I'll be receiving my tax return around the same time I receive this pipe. I think I'll see if I can finish off my current supply of tobacco by then (should be doable, I don't have too much), and take my tax return money to my local tobacconist and stock up for the summer!

If my estimate is correct, I'll be receiving my tax return around the same time I receive this pipe. I think I'll see if I can finish off my current supply of tobacco by then (should be doable, I don't have too much), and take my tax return money to my local tobacconist and stock up for the summer!
LOL!

At the rate I go through the leaf, that wouldn't take much.
I started smoking a pipe around the beginning of December.
I've purchased a 1.5oz bag of PA Vanilla and Borkum Riff Bourbon.
When I bought my first Peterson, the shop gave me two MacClelland 1.5oz samplers.
I've JUST started getting into the 2nd sampler this last week.

This week I received my order from P&C... a tin of Sherlock Holmes, and the "Strictly English" sample pack.
That Sample pack is FIVE 2oz bags!
I'm set for at least 6 months.

Love the pipe... $5 worth of leaf will last me 2 weeks or longer. When I smoked Camels it was $5 a day!

What great timing for a custom made pipe. My dad will celebrate his eightieth birthday in early May. He has smoking pipes for about 65 of those years. He told me once that when he was around 15 years old he came home one day with a porkpie hat and a pipe clenched between his teeth. My grandpa said to him something to the effect of "Well, boy, was wondering when you'd get a pipe." Dad said all the girls like the smell of pipes better than cigars and cigarettes.

Anywho, In a round-a-bout way, I asked dad if he'd ever heard of this Tinskey guy that makes pipes. He said "Yeah boy! One of the best pipe carvers in America."

Weeeellllll, guess who's getting what for his big 8 oh! SShhhh, don't tell him. It's a surprise.

Of course I've got to have one also.

Pmt. sent for dos pipas! Sequentially numbered.

Kev

What great timing for a custom made pipe. My dad will celebrate his eightieth birthday in early May. He has smoking pipes for about 65 of those years. He told me once that when he was around 15 years old he came home one day with a porkpie hat and a pipe clenched between his teeth. My grandpa said to him something to the effect of "Well, boy, was wondering when you'd get a pipe." Dad said all the girls like the smell of pipes better than cigars and cigarettes.

Anywho, In a round-a-bout way, I asked dad if he'd ever heard of this Tinskey guy that makes pipes. He said "Yeah boy! One of the best pipe carvers in America."

Weeeellllll, guess who's getting what for his big 8 oh! SShhhh, don't tell him. It's a surprise.

Of course I've got to have one also.

Pmt. sent for dos pipas! Sequentially numbered.

Kev
Great story! That's the best reason so far to get the pipe. It's cool he knew about Tinsky.

Damn the long winter. I haven't been smoking my pipe in months. I usually smoke Peterson Connoisseur's Choice or some nice vanilla blend. I really have to move to milder environment :)

we're at 15-16 depending on today's participants.
That's not bad, I was guessing about 20 would be the number when you first introduced it. I bet next year will be double that, especially when those of us that get one, rub it in the face of those that don't. I'm looking at you Steve!:a6:

Gents, everyone who requested the ordering instructions should have them now. If not please resend your PM to me.
Danka.

That's not bad, I was guessing about 20 would be the number when you first introduced it. I bet next year will be double that, especially when those of us that get one, rub it in the face of those that don't. I'm looking at you Steve!:a6:

Still a few days left, we're not done yet.

I'M IN!!! Whew that felt good to say :) I told SWMBO that I would behave for a while on the pipe thing BUT my father asked me today what I would like for my upcoming birthday. Now my bday is on ST. Pattys day and I have been eyeing the Peterson St. Patty's pipes I just couldnt turn this one down... So thanks dad :) lol

Top Bottom