What's new

IT"S HERE!!!! B&B BL 2012 LE Pipe**Closed***

Dang, I'm already anxious. My personal accountant (aka, SWMBO) has stated that the funds should be available "If I really want it". What kind of statement is that? Of course I want an a awesome limited edition pipe! On the other hand my truck does need a couple parts, but that shouldn't cost too much. So I may wait a few days before I send payment; but pending unforeseen circumstances...........I AM IN!!

That is an awesome work of art, it almost makes me want to try to take up smoking...but no. I hope the participants enjoy this immensely.

I was green and coughing for 3 days the first time I tried as a teen and have never wanted to repeat the experience.

Phil

I sent a PM to everyone who posted in this thread with the details- no need to reply, just if you want to purchase the pipe or have questions.

Thanks Gents!

Dang, I'm already anxious. My personal accountant (aka, SWMBO) has stated that the funds should be available "If I really want it". What kind of statement is that?
You know her better than we do, but please make sure that is not the equivalent of "Do whatever the @&$% you want!"

Payment sent! I took a few days to think it over and decided no, then yes, then no, then yes a few times and now it is done. Can't hardly wait to get my hands on this beauty.

I'm not even a pipe smoker and this thread is getting me all giddy :lol1: Don't count me in on the buy, but that is one beautiful piece of craftsmanship.

If I ... smoked a pipe, I'd be all over this.

I totally agree except I had to remove the word 'still'. It puts a smile on my face when I remember smelling my grandfather's pipe smoke and canister of tobacco when going to my grandparents house when I was a kid.

Hope you all enjoy those gorgeous pipes, gents!

Well, after going back and forth since this was announced, I have made the almost painful decision to abstain from this purchase. It's a great price on a Tinsky, and a fantastic offering that obviously took a lot of work behind the scenes from Jim, James and others, I'm sure. Well done!

Enjoy your pipes, everyone, it looks like a bona-fide winner! :punk:

Almost all of the forum LE products have peaked my AD, but none so much as this pipe. It is also the least useful item for me that has ever been up. I do smoke a pipe about twice a year and already own 7 (total value less than half of this Tinsky pipe).

I'm a sucker for handmade craftsmanship. Trying so hard to resist. At least it's not a calabash shape or I would have ordered in a second.

Last edited:
Top Bottom