What's new

Irisch Moos Shave Stick Discontinued?

Really? I must have put on the wrong glasses then this morning as I see a picture of it but not a listing of it.
On the German site on the right side it says Jetzt wieder im Sir Irish Moos Sortiment, meaning Now back in the Sir Irish Moos product line. So maybe it is not gone? I just emailed them asking for clarification.

The website is unchanged for at least a year. The mentioning of the soap there does not mean that it's still in production.

Crap! It seems I came in to this too late. I picked up a stick of the SIM deoderant and love it. Now it seem I'm a bit out of luck on the shave stick. Is there anywhere else that sells it?

Check ebay and select worldwide for your search. There were a few vendors there last night. Other than that....I don't know.

A shop called details for men (detailsformen.com) still has it in stock. I just picked up 3. You have to search for it, it's not listed on the shaving soaps page. $16.00 a stick. Free shipping on orders over $75.00.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Just ordered a few sticks from here:
The Dutch Shaving Shop,
www.barbershopclassics.nl

Including shipping, the cost per stick was $14!

More stuff to hoard.....I also have asked my brothers in Germany to look out for the SIR IM and pick a few up if they see it.
I might sell a few in the future...

its so easy to find here in Germany, almost every drug store type of place has it in stock. Maybe i will get some just to have it but not sure i like the Tabac smell better.

I suggest someone tries to get a definitive answer from M&W as to whether it is still in production rather than everyone just speculating over rumour.

If I was a shady marketing executive I'd sign up for this forum and start a thread about product discontinuation/reformulation and watch....

If I was a shady marketing executive I'd sign up for this forum and start a thread about product discontinuation/reformulation and watch....

The problem is that you are just pushing forward sales as people stock up. Then the product sits on the shelf for the next few years as everyone works through their stockpiles, or buy them cheaply on BST from people who don't care for it and realize there's no value in holding on to it hoping it will fetch high prices someday.

The problem is that you are just pushing forward sales as people stock up. Then the product sits on the shelf for the next few years as everyone works through their stockpiles, or buy them cheaply on BST from people who don't care for it and realize there's no value in holding on to it hoping it will fetch high prices someday.

Well then I suppose that's why I'm not a shady marketing executive.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I suggest someone tries to get a definitive answer from M&W as to whether it is still in production rather than everyone just speculating over rumour.

Well, a definitive answer from a large corporation may be as rare, and as forthcoming as their shady marketing executives .. but ordered some SIM just in case, from two US sources, Ireland, and the Dutchman that Rudy cited above. I figger that way a couple sticks will slip through .. and can keep company with the Blue Floid

Well, a definitive answer from a large corporation may be as rare, and as forthcoming as their shady marketing executives .. but ordered some SIM just in case, from two US sources, Ireland, and the Dutchman that Rudy cited above. I figger that way a couple sticks will slip through .. and can keep company with the Blue Floid

Could you maybe share those two US Sources ??

Top Bottom