What's new

Indulgence of the Night July 2008

Went out for a friends Birthday.

Suntory Yamazaki 12
Johny Walker Green Label
Bushmills 16

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Maduro

Saturday night after dinner was spent out on the town with friends in celebration of my latest promotion (same position, but new title and higher salary).

I wanted to bring out one of my Perdomo Reserve Maduros, but quickly changed my mind and grabbed a Flor de Oliva Robusto. My reasoning being that I couldn't give the cigar the attention that it deserved in a bar...not to mention the fact that after a few more drinks, it would become secondary fairly quickly.

My own "me time" celebration will surely have the Reserve Maduro and a nice beverage shining in the spotlight.

M

modern man

proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The girls woke me up this morning by hitting me in the head with a bag of groceries, including several packages of pizza dough. Next thing I knew, the marble pastry board was out and I was armpit deep in flour.

Girlie food:
Baked calzone
White pizza
Spinach and mushroom rolls

Manly food:
Fried calzone with ham
Sausage and pepper rolls

Leftovers galore. :tongue_sm

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
There's nothing like a leftover sausage and pepper roll.............

for breakfast. :lol:

Great night last night. Had some friends over. Sat at the bar by the pool all night. Enjoyed a shrimp tray, veggie tray, salad, pepperoni and cheese plate, nuts, crackers, pizza, wings, beer, martinis etc. It was priceless. A mix-match of some friends that I havent seen in some time. Summer night with some rain! Good time!

I just KNEW that'd get your attention............

gonna open one now.
I'll pour 2 glasses :a17:

For a warm-up:
Had a couple of Manhattans to start my 4 day weekend !
Old Overholt Rye, Noilly Prat Sweet Vermouth, Peychauds Bitters.........
Stirred until frozen and then served in a chilly martini glass.

Top Bottom