What's new

Indulgence of the Night - 2012

Saturday night special. A couple of drams of Laphroaig Quarter Cask with a Camacho Triple Maduro, an excellent pairing IMO. I switched to a snifter of Martell VSOP Medallion to finish my cigar and it added another dimension to the smoke. Both paired very well with the cigar.

Pete

proxy.php

Romeo Y Julieta Rothchilde..... $8.00
Bogle Petite Syrah........$12.00

Psychic income on a lovely spring evening....Priceless!

Attachments

• $IMG_0650.jpg
    $IMG_0650.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 64
I finished off my Redbreast 12 Yr Cask Strength over the weekend. It made for a really good March.

Richard, my small sampling of Irish Whiskeys (Bushmills, Jameson, Jameson 12yo, Redbreast 12yo, Tullamore Dew) has put the Redbreast 12yo at the top of my list, so I'm interested in trying the Cask Strength. SWMBO and I will be in Buckhead in a couple of weeks; can I find the Cask Strength in Atlanta?

Richard, my small sampling of Irish Whiskeys (Bushmills, Jameson, Jameson 12yo, Redbreast 12yo, Tullamore Dew) has put the Redbreast 12yo at the top of my list, so I'm interested in trying the Cask Strength. SWMBO and I will be in Buckhead in a couple of weeks; can I find the Cask Strength in Atlanta?

Yes sir. We were a little slow to get it but it finally arrived about two weeks ago.

proxy.php

On the rocks. Tried to see if I could taste the rose and cucumber. I can't, but still a damn fine gin.

Connor, have you tried the Hendrick's shaken with ice and served up in a cold martini glass? That's my favorite way to serve, and the best way for me to pick up the cucumber. Definitely one of my favorite gins.

Top Bottom