What's new

Indulgence of the Night - 2012

I had a nice glass of Cuvee des Jacobins Rouge Flemish sour ale. That stuff is out of this world. I can't get enough of the Flemish sours.

My wife made me a mixed drink: a large rocks glass filled to the rim with 3 parts Jose Cuervo, 2 parts 90 proof bourbon, and 2 parts Pepsi. :scared:

She swears it is a real drink, called a "tornado". I htink she's just trying to get me tipsy so she can have her way with me.

Having a Rochefort 6 tonight. Fantastic Belgian Strong Dark Ale. Those Trappist monks sure know how to brew great beer!

Paper-thin slices of London Broil with New Castle Brown Ale for dinner.

A double of Glenmorangie 14 neat in celebration of the New York Giants win.

a few glasses of my homebrewed Scottish 60 shilling (really can't wait for the Wee Heavy from the same brew day to be finished!)

Well, actually this morning;
$1-20-12 morning a.jpg

Founder's Centennial IPA followed by a small glass of Hudson Baby Bourbon.

The Baby Bourbon is working its way up my list of Whiskeys. I'm really enjoying it!

Nothing special. Just a few fingers of famous grouse. Tried the same with coke on a friends recomindation and I wasn't a fan. Thats not to say I didn't finish it, one mustn't let scotch go to waste (even blended scotch).

Abita's Mardi Gras Bock. I usually keep a bottle of single malt on hand, but no one bought me one for Christmas this year. Seriously considering busting out for a bottle of Ardbeg Uigeadail.

Burns Night consisted of a fine dinner hosted by Laphroaig. We did the 10, 10 CS, Quarter Cask, Triple Wood, and, 18 with our ****-a-leekie soup, haggis, and treacle tarts. Very enjoyable!

Top Bottom