I love the smell of Cella in the morming !!!

Discussion in 'Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In' started by nugutr57, Feb 26, 2012.

1. I decided to skip a day of shaving yesterday. This morning new crystal blade in the EJ 89L, lathered up some Cella. A couple of passes , what a shave. Followed up with some floid balm,nice stuff. I have wet shaved before using cart. razors. Then found that De razors still around. I am a converted DE user now.
    I started de shaving in Dec. 2011, so it took about a month before my face and my method to become use to it.
    To all newbies, dont give up, keep shaving it is a learning curve. Thanks to all for suggestions!!

2. It has an awesome smell indeed!

3. .. not a shabby razor or balm also!

Doing well, keep us posted ~ we love shave stories at this forum :001_smile

4. Marco

Marco Steward Contributor

Cella here, Cella there, Cella everywhere. Must try one day... :001_tt2::lol:

5. TheVez2

TheVez2 Contributor

Nice advice. Good work and welcome to B&B!

6. Welcome to B&B! :punk:

7. Niles

Niles Moderator Emeritus Contributor

Welcome! Yes, Cella is wonderful.

8. The whole hill....

9. I heard a rumor that Marco has become a Williams man-- you better send him your Cella!:scared:

10. I am retired and can often skip shaving for 2 or 3 days, rarely a whole WEEK.
    Duplicate nugutr57's shave whenever you can, but when you copy his shave with whiskers from many days growth, you are livin' large.

11. Welcome to B&B. Nice you've found a good product.

12. Cella is tough to beat. Even after acquiring more and more products, I keep coming back to Cella.

13. Welcome and Cella is indeed quite awesome. Can't wait to hear what you say after trying many more products.

14. I'd PIF you some but the postage to Italy is too high:001_tt2:

15. I'll be checking the mail every day this week, hopefully my Cella will come in for a first try :)