What's new

I can't stop Faceturbating.

Since I've started using a DE and a Shaving brush, and started shaving like they did in the good old days. I gotta tell you the experience has been great, its been exquisite, my face feels great.
But there are a few drawbacks as well, the biggest one being that i cant stop faceturbating(i cant stop laughing as i write this). Many people have noticed me feeling up my chin in public.

Other than that All is well.

Stop or you'll go blind.

edit: posted this without reading any other responses...

Since I've started using a DE and a Shaving brush, and started shaving like they did in the good old days. I gotta tell you the experience has been great, its been exquisite, my face feels great.

I immediately knew what you meant, but I sincerely hope this does not make it to Wiki. :redface-new:

Excessive faceturbation can also lead to hairy fingers/palms - solution is a good hand lathering and ... you know the rest :sneaky2:.

But there is one big problem being a faceturbator...thats when you find that you have missed a small patch of whiskers. Then you go from a general area faceturbator to a focused folicle-stroker. Like the act of stroking will make the errant hairs just disappear. All the while mentally going over evey stroke of the morning shave, trying to determine where you made that critical error which caused you to miss that patch. Throughout the day, more and more of your brain cells will be directed to that small patch of fur. Making you less and less affective at work. You start thinking about perhaps having a small Dopp kit at work just times like this. What kind of brush, the appropriate soap or cream. You even start wondering if you should take a take a long lunch just to eliminate the problem.
For most young men, a "nooner" has a totally different purpose, but for a dedicated shaver, a "nooner" is just an excuse for a mid day shave.

al in colorado

I'd say a small jar of a brushless cream, then either a travel tech, or better yet, really make them talk at work, and use a shavette for the minor touchup in the mens room...

Keep doing that and you'll go blind.
Actually there are several well documented cases of fingertip blindness instead of visual blindness resulting from the practice faceturbation. The victims lost the ability to touch type. One patient, shamed and ridiculed by the prudish members of his immediate family and his closeknit community attempted suicide by leaping from the window of his basement apartment. One other received extensive dental injuries when he attempted to use a vibrator while engaged in 'the solitary vice'.

How about soap tasters? Or those people that will walk by their collection, stop, grab a random soap/cream/aftershave, open it up, take a huuuuge whiff and put it back?

How about soap tasters? Or those people that will walk by their collection, stop, grab a random soap/cream/aftershave, open it up, take a huuuuge whiff and put it back?

The product smellers are just an extension of the brush sniffers... Soap tasters? They are just freaks... that's just not right... ;) hehehe

Top Bottom