What's new

Hump Day Herf Day 22FEB2017: Unique pipes

Okay gents...this week we want to see the most unusual pipes in your arsenal. Now's the time to break out that wax-drip carved Castello or SJ Insanus that's sitting on the far end of your pipe rack. Let's see 'em!

I know, most of us don't have anything really unique. Just break out the most unusual pipe in your collection and show it off.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
This certainly isn't anything special, but it is unique. The only pipe I ever made myself, from dowel rods. Smoking some Blood Red Moon.

20170222_142033.jpg

I wish I had my grandfather's Kirsten Pipe repaired and ready to go as it's my only "unusual" pipe...it's been a challenge to get unstuck and find some replacement parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMAG1652.jpg
Unique, one of a kind....well only one I had for work today, so it will have to do...

Savinelli unfinished, Bombay Court

With out a doubt, the most unique pipe I have. Day 01 for the Baki Loaded up with G&H Broken Scotch Cake. And all I can say is, wow what a smoke.

Baki_Day01-02.jpg

Here ya go, haven't smoked this Soren freehand in a while. It's a great smoker, just can't set it down due to the shape. Some PS Luxury English. Quite nice...

With out a doubt, the most unique pipe I have. Day 01 for the Baki Loaded up with G&H Broken Scotch Cake. And all I can say is, wow what a smoke.

View attachment 763653

Very neat. Not my style but I had been eyeing it on the site for quite a while too and glad to see it go to a good home. I ended up deciding on the Altinok LVC and can't wait to get it. Won't be "unique" but should be a terrific pipe!

Very neat. Not my style but I had been eyeing it on the site for quite a while too and glad to see it go to a good home. I ended up deciding on the Altinok LVC and can't wait to get it. Won't be "unique" but should be a terrific pipe!

I get that, when I first saw it, I really didn't think it was my style either, but I just kept going back. And I am very happy I did. After smoking this one, I think I am in love. I am already looking for something a little less "unique" and smaller. I got a good 1.5 hours in today, and the bowl was just a little more than half full.

The most unique pipe I own is this Ryan Quagliata briar calabash. It's been a designated lat pipe, and the only Englishy blend I have open right now is Penzance so...I suppose I'll have to sacrifice:

20170222_160629.jpg

unnamed.jpg

My Oguz carved briar, with Stonehaven. So far I've only smoked Stonehaven from this guy, I may just dedicate it completely to that.

Top Bottom