What's new

Hump Day Herf Day 15FEB2017: Smoker's Choice

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Some Dunhill Royal Yacht in my first estate pipe...a Belvedere grade, Lane Era Charatan Diplomat made in the early '60s. Some nice grain in the briar, but after a few years of it sitting around here it looks like I need to polish the stem.

IMG_0002.JPG

All Boswell's... recent acquisitions from the CORPS overnight trip to the CI Superstore and Boswell's in PA.

Northwoods in my new Boswell plateau freehand panel.
14872126290901985277034.jpg

Had two HDHD smokes today. I'd planned to break in the new-to-me L'Anatra from Price when I got home and retrieved it from the mail. But a friend at work also wanted to smoke, so I had to break down and smoke some Pelican in my Viprati as well.

IMG_0030.JPG

Got home a little while ago to find the L'Anatra snuggled in my mailbox, so now I'm enjoying some escudo Price sent along with the pipe.

IMG_0032.JPG

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Peretti 52 in my Tinsky coral bent Apple.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubled up on the herf again. A bowl of 2002 Old Gowrie in a Fairchild Zulu and some Gawith & Hogarth Scotch Flake in a meer lined Butz Choquin.
IMG_20170215_232427003_HDR.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
and I totally missed this. Between wife's cardiac rehab and doctor visits, every day this week has been get up, go to doc, eat, go to work, come home, go to bed.

Top Bottom