What's new

Hump Day Herf Day 15FEB2017: Smoker's Choice

Throwing it back to you guys this week. Instead of me telling you what to smoke every Wednesday, I'm going to try to work in a "smoker's choice" week once a month or so.

So, pick whatever pipe you feel like this week, and smoke any tobacco you please. Only one rule still applies...pics or it didn't happen.

Then I will consider it my B-Day (50) smoke - never cared about B-days and this one is no big deal so a Smoke Day will work perfectly!

Now to figure out what to do on Wednesday. It's actually easier when you tell us what to do. Less decisions I have to make.

Don't jinx yourselft! JK, happy birthday! I'll be picking up a pipe next Wednesday to celebrate with you.
hehe - the wife just asked - What do you want? Don't think she will enable the smokin' so outta luck there!

(already took the day off and that is all I need - first time I have done that as well!)

Thanks a lot Price! Picking a pipe is like picking out dinner with my wife. The one thing I look forward to every week is not having to make my own pipe decision on Wednesday.

This post is made with tongue firmly planted in cheek. I miss the smilies.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Thanks a lot Price! Picking a pipe is like picking out dinner with my wife. The one thing I look forward to every week is not having to make my own pipe decision on Wednesday.

Post a picture of your pipes, and we can choose for you if you'd like! :biggrin1:

I don't recommend this. It's terribly awkward to hold a pipe in your mouth like that, and you're likely to get tongue bite on one side.

:001_tt2:

IMAG1602.jpg

So much for the day off, work has already called twice and the list of honey do, I'll never get all my planed smokes in...

Cob with some cob

Top Bottom