• Once a week

• Once every two weeks

• Once a month

• Every 2 months

• Every 3 months

• When I feel like it

• What's wrong with a Man bun?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I go to a salon every 4 weeks for a haircut. 40 bucks (30 plus 10 tip) gets me shampoo, scalp massage, hair cut, eyebrows and ear hair trimmed, and since it's a salon there's always a nice view to enjoy.

It's been 18 months since I had a haircut. After sporting a buzz cut for years, I decided to become an old hippie.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
John:
Hmmm...being no longer bald, I get a haircut every two (2) weeks and pay no more than $25US (high & tight...tiny bit on top [called a 'shadow' so my barber says] skin on the sides...line in front w/ a 'part' on the left side), from my local barber ('Snap'), with tip. :w00t:

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp] "You're only as good as your last haircut". Harvey Feldman[/FONT]

Twice a week. I have only trimmed the tips once in 5 months and the sides and back get a number 1 clipper every 3-4 days. Or right bald if I'm feeling adventurous.

Sorry to derail the thread a little. I'm a rookie on my new junior hockey team right now and we are unable to shave until we score or get in a fight. I'm a defensive defensman and not very likely to score and recent shoulder surgery makes scrapping out of the question. Anyways not being able to use my wet shaving gear is driving me insane I miss whipping up a nicely scented lather and running my hands over my smooth skin after dragging my razor across it.

I am toying with the idea of shaving my sides right bald with a DE frequently what do you all think?

As the price of going to a "hair salon" kept going up my visitation declined to an average of once every two months. For most of my life I went every 4 or 5 weeks however.

Now that I have less hair and decided to start cutting my own hair I do it about every 2 weeks as it isn't any more complicated that shaving. This way it always looks about the same.

Regarding this post above...I wouldn't shave the side of my head with a DE unless it was necessary. In Junior High I'm sure it isn't necessary. :)

I'm graduated high school junior hockey is 16-20 sorry for the confusion. It isn't necessary at all would be by choice just curious what people think of the idea

I go once every couple of months. I always get a #2 and when it gets to the point where the sides start to hang below my ears, I get it cut again.
I dont really have a style but when it gets to the point where I have to worry about combing it, I get it cut.

My barbershop offers unlimited hair cuts for "x" amount (either for 3 months, or yearly).

Since its therapy for me (and I like to go), every two weeks works perfectly.

Every time I go to one of those fancy places, they ask if I want to book my next appointment. I never understood that...I look in the mirror daily and on the day that I look in the mirror and say "damn, I need a haircut" I get one.

Four times annually +/- a couple weeks.
Vernal and Autumnal Equinox
Summer and Winter Solistice
Easy to remember....

I have a very wide centre parting :001_rolle, so I just run the clippers over what little hair I have every 5-6 weeks. My total spending on haircuts in the last 15 years has been about $30 (the cost of the clippers), something that comes in useful should my beloved look quizzically at my latest shaving-related purchase.

Every 2 month. I spend about $120 on a haircut including highlights. It's a high-end salon; honestly if it was just cutting I'd be fine with going to a cheaper place but when it comes to dying my hair I've learned from experience that it pays to, well, pay. Plus I often do ombre , good ideas I get from http://newaylook.com/best-ombre-highlights/ and it's difficult technique.

Top Bottom