• Once a week

• Once every two weeks

• Once a month

• Every 2 months

• Every 3 months

• When I feel like it

• What's wrong with a Man bun?

Results are only viewable after voting.
For being an "Old Fart" (59) I still have a very thick head of hair and it grows back very quickly.

If I don't get it cut every two weeks, I start to look like a caveman.

Nothing against cavemen you understand.

I still eat with my fingers when I can get away with it!

Almost every morning, I cut it right down to the skin and wash it down the drain. I'm pretty lazy on the beard trims though, a couple times summer then I just let it go from October to March or April.

As a retired military, I've always gone in every two weeks but I still keep mine cut kind of short. Hide fade with a number 1 guard on clippers and about 1/2 inch on top.

I actually get mine cut once every three weeks, but I also wanted to pick "what's wrong with a man bun?" I have my side clipped but my top I let grow out so I can come it into a sort of low rise modified pompadour...sort of.

These days about every 8-12 weeks. My wife cuts my hair so it's a get-around-to-it schedule.
On the other hand, I went three years without a hair cut about 8 years ago. It was down to my waist but it got too hot to deal with so

WHACK!

:behead:

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I've had a trim once in 12 years since I disrobed as a Buddhist monk. Back then I would shave my head bald with a disposable shavette every new moon and full moon.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I am not on any sort of a schedule. At 55 and still having a full head of salt and pepper hair, I sort of go for the Anthony Bourdain "I don't give a $#*+ look" I think I have had a total of 3 haircuts in 2016.

Hate my hair, can't quite get to shaving it though. For years (decades?) a #1 guard on the clippers at least every two weeks as part of the morning rituals.

I actually get mine cut once every three weeks, but I also wanted to pick "what's wrong with a man bun?" I have my side clipped but my top I let grow out so I can come it into a sort of low rise modified pompadour...sort of.
I always liked some of the 20's/30's cut that were this way. Cool that they are coming back.

I went three years without a hair cut about 8 years ago. It was down to my waist but it got too hot to deal with so

I can't imagine hair to my waist. It must of weight a ton. I felt like a rebel when I let my hair grown past my collar.

I was forced to have it cut at least monthly for school dress codes until I graduated. Since then I let it get pretty long before cutting it. My last hair cut was over a year ago.

Every 3 weeks Tuesday at 5:30. I make two appointments a year. First for the first six months and the second for the last six.

When it feels too long near the ear for me, usually every 5-6 weeks. But nowadays i plan to let my side hair grow longer to see what i can do with it. The usual short cut made it hard to comb even with the thickest pomade.

I work in the corporate arena where appearance is a huge job component (requirement). I have to get my hair cut every other week. I wish I did not have to so that I could save the money - I could go 6 weeks before the length would start to grate on my SWMBO :)

Top Bottom