• Once a week

• Once every two weeks

• Once a month

• Every 2 months

• Every 3 months

• When I feel like it

• What's wrong with a Man bun?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got a hair cut today. I usually get it cut short and then cut it when it starts to bother me, which is about 2 to 2 1/2 months. I really don't have a style but thinking about stepping up my game. In order to do this my barber says I should come in at least once a month. I complained that this seemed like too often (I was thinking he was just looking for a cash cow) but he said he has some guys who come in once a week.

This got me thinking, how often do you guys go in for a trim?

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I run the clippers over about once a month or so down to a #. It grows a lot in that time so should really do it ever few weeks.
Yeah, I would take the barbers opinion with a grain of salt, as he has a vested interest in you visiting more often. But with that said once a month does not sound to extreme.

Thanks for the reminder, hair cut day today.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Once a month on average, although I try to go in more frequently.

A know a guy that gets his hair cut and beard trimmed twice a week without fail.

Now that I finally found a Barbershop I like. I've been getting a hair cut once a month. Kind of a short relaxed military cut. Might not pass a Marine inspection anymore .But it could pass inspection in the Navy or Army and definitley an Air Force inspection :laugh:

Last edited:
I am like the OP. I get my hair cut every 2-2.5 months. My wife cuts my hair with clippers. When it gets too much, it is time to cut it again. I honestly could stand to have it cut monthly, but I am too lazy...

I used to go every couple months and never really found a style that fit. Recently I found a new shop that I really like and have been going about once a month.

Used to go once or twice a year. Since my brother in law shaved my head whilst we were both very drunk last year I get out the clippers every month or two.

Might not pass a Marine inspection anymore .But it could pass inspection in the Navy or Army and definitley an Air Force inspection :laugh:

proxy.php

Haven't had a hair cut in years.
Just reach back every few months and cut off an inch or so.

Thanks,
Curt

Top Bottom