What's new

How Many Shaves to the bottom of a Shave Stick?

I rub the shave stick on my face and then lather with a brush. Due to hard water, I generally only get minimal remnants of lather on the brush when I use this method.

Oy! that must really suck, have you considered using RO water, it might end up costing you less in the long run...

James,

Hey...I just got something like 8 news creams in last week. And I am gonna try every last one of them before using any of them a second time.

Mmuuwwwhhhaaaahhhaaa!!!! :devil:

That is an evil post. Wonder what I will use tomorrow? Grapefruit or Lime, grapefruit or lime.

I did get a little break I had out of town business, and I got to use a little remnant of Musgo that is left in with my travel kit.

Yesterday 2 QED sticks arrived, Bathtub Gin and Grapefruit/Peppermint. Today I discovered this thread. (P.S. I tried out the Bathtub Gin this morning, I was amazed at the amount of lather it generated - outstanding!) Good luck with the count.

Oy! that must really suck, have you considered using RO water, it might end up costing you less in the long run...

Not really since I have so much stuff in the shave den at the moment that I'm not worried if something runs out quickly. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Can we pull over? I really gotta go this time...

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Can you please take us to Mt Splashmore.

Scoopster keeps looking at me funny!...Daaaaaaddddd...make him stop!

I really gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much longer????

How many more miles??

Scoopster farted!!!! Daaaaaaadddddd make him stop!!!!!!!!!

Keep going. (Are you cutting back on your schmears as you get to the bottom, or is there some measure of quantity control? - "Let me just eyeball this.")

Lime:14.

The only quality control is me applying the stick the same way everyday. Hot water to face after shower, then apply the stick to wet face in a circular motion except for the chin. The chin is so stubbly that it stops the circles. So, I just go back and forth on the chin a couple of times. I have a SR 3124 and enough lather is made for 3 passes easily. I could probably get 6 to 8 passes if I wanted. The 3124 holds a lot of lather.

Top Bottom