How many blades do you have stockpiled?

How many blades do you have stockpiled?

• 10 or less

• 11 to 50

• 51 to 100

• 101 to 200

• 200 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's interesting how much love there is for the PPI blades. I on the otherhand, much prefer the G7OC blades from India. I find them as smooth as PPI but sharper and longer lasting.

Nav, is there a reasonable source for the Indian G7OC blades? I've been looking and haven't really found a reliable source with good pricing.

Which do you prefer, the Greens or Black?

Nav, is there a reasonable source for the Indian G7OC blades? I've been looking and haven't really found a reliable source with good pricing.

Which do you prefer, the Greens or Black?

I don't know of any suppliers that have good prices however, I buy mine from my friend who bought the blacks in one of the biggest bulk purchases I have ever seen.

I LOOOOVE the Blacks. They are sharp but so smooth I hardly feel the blade on my face. To give you some context, I have tried about 40 blades in the last 3.5 years and nothing comes close to the Indian Blacks!!!

I see these sell for $50 for 140 blades. I got mine from my friend for $39/140 so quite a bargain!

PM me if you want me to arrange some for you. Get in while you can because there will come a point where he may not want to sell any more. I am well stocked up for now :shifty::clap:

I have waayyyyyy too many blades, beyond anything that could be considered practical.

It's into four figures. That's all I'm saying.

33. 20 Derby, 1 Personna, 3 Wilkinson Sword and 9 Dorco ST301.

I don't see the point in stock piling so many blades. What is the point in having so much money invested in a commodity as readily available as DE razor blades?

These "how many" polls should allow you to change your vote so that as you accumulate more stuff, you can correct your answer.

I don't see the point in stock piling so many blades. What is the point in having so much money invested in a commodity as readily available as DE razor blades?

Must be something in the pasties that keeps BAD at bay!

Just about 400 Feathers. I worry that that may not be enough - and that is empirical evidence that I have been totally corrupted by this community

I've only got around 350, most of which are Astra. I wanted to order a lot of 2000 that I found fairly cheap off ebay, but my wife is already all over my case because of my shaving AD

After having used 40+ blades, I have settled on two...Indian Gillette blacks and permasharps. If these got discontinued, I would be devastated! I gather people stockpile their favourite blade(s) in case of that particular blade being discontinued, not so much because all blades will be discontinued.

Not high four figures, but lots more than 1.000.

And that's all I'm sayin.

Hahaha have you got a secret stash of persona 74's or something?

Not shaving with DE's so much anymore, so I gave two vintage Gillette razors and a few packs of my Blades to a couple friends who wanted to try wet-shaving, so I may be going down a tier in blades... From the 51-100 to the 11-50. I think I went from 70+ to 40+, I may indeed still have 50 if you count the ones in use, but not many more than that. I am sorry to all all of you for this shift in my priorities, but I have moved to shaving with the straight razor, and haven't had need of my DE's for a while now. Although I do sometimes still clean up with one on the right side of my jawline where the hair changes direction like three times and it's hard to get really close with a straight yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom