How many blades do you have stockpiled?

How many blades do you have stockpiled?

• 10 or less

• 11 to 50

• 51 to 100

• 101 to 200

• 200 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

The one I'm using, the one I just used, and the one I'm going to use.

All other blades are in a box with a bottle of water that will spill 50% of the time the box is closed. So, like Schrödinger's cat, I cannot logically conclude any of the other blades are viable or that any are compromised or ruined. Being in a state of superposition, my blades do not exist.

I have 3.

Well, I'm used to paying over $12 for eight or so Trac II cartridges, so when I went on eBay and saw a hundred Shark blades for $10, well I dropped twenty dollars and got 200. I'm pretty well set for awhile.

Well, let's see...

Astra SP ~ 1500 - Absolute Premium blade for me, so smooth in most razors I don't even feel the blade.
Feather ~ 200
Personna Med Prep ~ 300
Timor ~ 200
Various blades to try, 3 or 4 different gillettes, some red personnas, wilkies both uk and german, rapiras, voskhods, ladas, derbys, etc. (5 to 10 blades per pack)

I consider myself very lucky to have Astra SP's as my go to blade. I paid less for the 1500 Astrs SP blades than I did for the Feather, Personna Med Prep & Timor blades combined, but one ought to have a little variety in life. I shave all week on one Astra so the math tells me I've got over 30 years of blades. At my age that's a lifetime supply so I'm done with BAD.

:thumbup1::thumbup1:

I have 1526... I have a pretty strict inventory. :boat: 1000 of them are Iridiums. At my shave rate, I'll have enough for the next 30 years. that rate will chance if I ever have kids and get them into shaving.

I know I must be close to 1000. Problem is at my age, I may not to get to use them all and if I do, I'll probably be so shaky by then, every time I'll shave I'll have to call 911 for a transfusion!

Well, I have somewhere around 70? I am new to the whole wet-shaving thing, but I have tried three different types of blades, and am I just crazy to actually like the Wilkinson swords?:out:

I have 47 of them as I have used three.

I have 4 Gillette Platinum Plus - used one, didn't like it as much as the Wilkinson.

I have 10 GEM Single edge - Afraid to use them:death:

I have 4 Personna's - Comparable to the Wilkinson for me, but can't get them locally (Came with an ebay purchase).

And a few other Drug Store Brand Blades.

I am waiting to try the Merkurs and the Feathers... Need to sell a guitar and some sound equipment for a little extra capital!

few more 10s of Derbys and assorted PIF leftovers and then I'm all out. :a36:
I want to try more but I think I'm happy with the Derby so I don't want to cause more confusion. LOL Might just order more Derby to catch up to the folks here.
At least they're small and my wife wouldn't notice a few hundred.

I have around 7000 blades and now I am thinking of trying straight.

Oh God! if you starting using a straight and want to sell off any of the blades PM me!!! I blame you for my love of the Iridium Super, as the one you sent me was the first one I used....!

Top Bottom