What's new

Heribert Wacker Straight Razors

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
DJ,
That's exactly what my wife says. In all honesty though she never complains about boxes coming in as long as half of them are hers <g>.

Tony

I have two Wacker razors that I am very pleased with the workmanship and the shave quality. Although I respect the opinions and reviews of JoeL, I have not found the problems that he experienced with the 1/4 hollow ground razor. And, by the way, the pictures were way ugly!!! Heaven forbid that I would get a *** razor like that.
Steve

I have two Wacker razors that I am very pleased with the workmanship and the shave quality. Although I respect the opinions and reviews of JoeL, I have not found the problems that he experienced with the 1/4 hollow ground razor. And, by the way, the pictures were way ugly!!! Heaven forbid that I would get a *** razor like that.
Steve

Uhh.... you kinda mentioned you had a couple you like 2 months ago. In your post before this.

Why bring it back again?

Hi Bruce,

...let me jump into this Thread and say that you never go wrong with a Wacker straight razor.
They are very good and if you have the time, read in the German forum
www.nassrasur.com , it's also available in English..., to get more informations about Wacker razors.

Btw, they look really great, they are "little treasures"...:wink:

Thomas

OK I give up where do find www.nassrasur.com in English?

I'd go with the one you like the most. Ultimately both brands will give you a great shave if honed properly. And you can always get a second one later on anyway...(you will...) ;)

I got so busted like this yesterday. Four packages (including my 1/4 hollow wacker with light horn:biggrin: ) arrived on the same day - one of them samples that I didn't even order! The wife told me that I have "problem". Go figure...:eek:

Jordan

No problem I see, you got your order right?

Top Bottom