Hello!

Discussion in 'Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In' started by BallisticBurrito, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Finally got started on wet shaving...I got all my stuff from West Coast Shaving. I was going to go with another small, one-man operation but WCS had a much wider selection. :p

Here's a cellphone picture in crappy bathroom lighting:
    [​IMG]
    Add to that a bottle of Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve.

I only shaved once so far..my facial hair is pretty slow growing. There was some minor bloodloss incurred (mostly bumps and ingrown hairs from 10 years of Mach 3 shaving)..though I'm pretty sure I accidentally shaved off a mole..pretty damn sharp, heh.

2. Hello and welcome to B&B.

3. Welcome aboard the good ship B&B! It looks like a nice setup that you have.

4. Welcome!

5. Welcome to B&B!

6. Welcome to B&B !!

7. Welcome to B&B !!

8. Welcome Aboard!

9. That's a nice start. Congrats & thank you for supporting one of our own. Welcome to B&B.

10. Welcome to the forum!

11. Good start. Can't beat WCS.

12. Hello BB, new here too.

13. Greetings and Salutations! Looks like a good set up.

14. Nice stuff and welcome to the forum!

15. jmg

jmg

Welcome!

16. Thanks guys.
    I would have replied sooner but just got home. I also was hoping to start wet shaving a long time ago..but was unemployed. I recently landed a job at a major automotive manufacturer making a vehicle that isn't even at dealers yet..but it paid for the shaving at least. ;)

I'm starting to love WCS a lot..very patient folks..considering I pestered them quite a bit on their Facebook page, hah.

17. Welcome to B&B and to the art of wetshaving!​

18. Prof. Moriarty

Prof. Moriarty Steward

Welcome to B&B, congrats on landing the job.

19. Welcome to B&B friend!

Congratulations on the job! Looks like a nice setup there. Be patient, start slow, and enjoy the ride!