Hello from Scottsdale, AZ

Discussion in 'Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In' started by BrandonP, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Good afternoon guys. Just joined up and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brandon from Scottsdale, AZ. I've been lurking around here for quite some time and finally joined up. I work for a company based in Scottsdale called ShavingCreams.com which is how I got into this hobby in the first place. We are constantly evaluating what we carry and I figured there isn't a better way then to talk to the people who use this stuff the most.

I currently use an Edwin Jagger Chatsworth double edge safety razor that I love. It has a great weight to it. I also have a Gillette Tech that I use occasionally as well. I wear a full beard so I just shave my neck area but I love the shave with both of these. I use a Art of Shaving badger brush with Taylor of Old Bond St. shave cream. I am loving the almond scent right now, especially with the hotter months here in AZ. It is a light, sweet scent and lathers so nicely. I was using Billy Jealousy Hydroplane which was great for a clear gel but I love the lather of the TOBS cream. I still use the Billy Jealousy pre-shave though.

Thanks for having me guys and I look forward to learning and helping out where I can.

Brandon Puckett
    www.ShavingCreams.com
    1-855-SHAVE-51

2. Hello and welcome. Glad that you've joined in.

3. Welcome to B&B !!

4. jtb

jtb

Welcome!

5. Welcome.

6. Prof. Moriarty

Prof. Moriarty Steward

Welcome to B&B.

7. Welcome to B&B

8. Welcome to the forum! Glad to have your here.

9. Welcome Aboard!

10. Welcome to the group Brandon !!

11. dfollett_98

dfollett_98 Contributor

Brandon:

Welcome to B&B. Have fun and enjoy your shaves.

Don

12. Welcome to B&B!

13. jmg

jmg

Welcome to B&B !!

14. Welcome. I hail from Scottsdale as well.

15. Welcome 2 B&B.

WARHAWK

16. There is a great place in scottdale called the Perfume Shop. Nice people, nice shave products

17. Hello Brandon, Welcome to B&B!

18. Welcome Brandon!
    I was in Scottsdale once, it's a nice place.
    But it's so bloody hot in the summer!

19. Welcome aboard!

20. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Good to see some folks are familiar with Scottsdale. The summers here can be a bit brutal but we get 9 months of great weather so it isn't so bad. Hehe