What's new

hello from Ohio!

Hello Gents!

I am new to the Safety Razor world and happy to be here. The wealth of info on this forum is just wonderful. Have much to learn.

What got me here? Just fed up with poor quality shaves and the expense. Got tired of the ridiculous cost of cartridges. Thought I found what I was looking for in Harry's razors.
Got out of the shower after a shave with Harry's and to say I was disappointed would be an understatement. There had to be a better shave. Then I found this forum. After one shave that consisted of two tentative passes with a weak attempt at what should be lather, I was hooked.

Look forward to learning and contributing as much as a newb can.

I actually look forward to my 'every other day' shave. And hope to improve my skills.
Never thought I'd say that!

Thanks for a great forum!

-Andrew

proxy.php

Welcome to B&B. I have a Gillette Fusion in the show for those few days that I am running late for work and need a quick shave. Shower shaving is great and I just use my main soap on my face. But for a real shave I use the Maggard MR6/Puck of ARKO/ and my Semoque brush.
Nice looking setup you have and it should provide you with years of great shaves. ENJOY

Andrew:

Welcome! Like many of Badger and Blade members, I grew tired of the awful shaves with a cartridge razor and canned foam. While my wet shave takes longer; it has turned shaving from something I hated into something I really enjoy.

I think Badger and Blade is a very nice website. The people are friendly; have lots of knowledge and are willing to help each other and offer advice.

Enjoy!

Phil

Hello and welcome, Andrew. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome from a former Youngstowner! You did your homework - you have some very nice products there to begin your wetshaving adventure with.

Top Bottom