What's new

Haven't use a brush since switching

to Cremo. I tend to like the Cooling (blue) tube slightly better than the regular (red) tube. However, both give fantastic results. I may sell off my brush as I getter better shaves now without it.

My setup has settled to the following:
Merkur 37C
Personna Lab Blue
Cremo Cooling
Bloc de Osma Alum Block
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm

Also might sell my (excellent) 34C as I haven't gone back since getting the 37C

Have you tried their new Sandalwood scent in the tube? Smells great from what I could tell, but already have two tubes of red and blue at home, so could not justify the purchase to the boss lady lol. They do have a new shave cream out, but everyone says the lather just dies on you as the shave goes on. Nice try on their part, and maybe they will fix it, but I think they hit it dead on with the tubes. I also am a die hard advocate of the facial moisturizer and SPF20 moisturizer.

I haven't tried it. My family was not a fan of the scent so its a nonstarter for me. I will say that it is a nice take on Sandalwood (nice mixture of scents to compliment and temper down the sandalwood).

I really like the Cremo Cooling as well. It has Peppermint Oil and Menthol in it which is a double whammy!! Very cooling, tingly and refreshing. It is great stuff. Taylor of Old Bond St. Peppermint is also great if you like menthol/peppermint oil creams. It has a ton of Peppermint oil in it.

I like Cremo, but I prefer to use it with a brush and a little water. It becomes slicker with water added.

I have not seen the Sandalwood version, but will try it if I do.

to Cremo. I tend to like the Cooling (blue) tube slightly better than the regular (red) tube. However, both give fantastic results. I may sell off my brush as I getter better shaves now without it.

My setup has settled to the following:
Merkur 37C
Personna Lab Blue
Cremo Cooling
Bloc de Osma Alum Block
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm

Also might sell my (excellent) 34C as I haven't gone back since getting the 37C
What did you notice to be different between your 34 and 37

The 34C is an excellent razor but I find the 37C gives me a smoother, more irritation free shave. Compared to the 37C, the 34C is harsher. Some have called the 37C more efficient.

Not sure if that makes sense but that is what comes to mind.

Top Bottom