What's new

Has anyone tried the new Proraso Single Blade aftershaves?

Hi,

Proraso has come out with the "Single Blade" line of professional barber products. Apart from beard oil and shaving cream, there's also 3 new aftershave balms: 'Cypress & Vetiver', 'Wood and Spice' and 'Azure Lime'. Has anyone already used any of these?

Arjen

look like it's supposed to be released in april. Its a Barber product line. I did manage to find some at website:gents dot com

Screenshot 2017-02-24 at 6.56.09 AM.png

I'm in the 2017 restraint as well. I am slowly and somewhat painfully learning that Proraso (and other vendors) will probably still be around in a year.

I love proraso and would like to try these although I was a little disappointed with their green aftershave. I love their green shave soap and was hoping it would be similar.

$24 for the AS & $34 for the cologne. :001_huh:

I would be interested in seeing what the price is in Italy because those prices are insane. It's Proraso: The equivalent of Gillette shaving for Italy.

FYI I got an email from giftsandcare.com saying that they were adding these lines. Looks like they have some of them available and they're significantly cheaper. They also have a discount for B&B members. Ive bought AS from them and still came out ahead after shipping to the US from Spain.

WP_20170411_21_58_14_Pro.jpg

Just shaved with the cypress & vetyver version. Quite of an improvement as compared to the usual Proraso creams. Slicker, denser and heavily scented. The scent is cypress, citrus, cedar and very little vetiver. Not unlike Bottega Veneta pour homme essence aromatique or Aqua di Parma Colonia Intensa. Haven't tried the aftershave balm nor the cologne but judging by the cream, it's a class above usual Proraso creams/scents.

Top Bottom