What's new

Harry's Foaming Shave Gel

I know. I know. I shouldn't even bring this up on here. I used to use this before I got into wet shaving and really like the scent. I have to admit, I still use it when I travel. I'm curious if anyone on here has smelled it and can compare it to any of the finer soaps or creams. I would call it masculine clean.

Anyway, I'm new to the forum and loving it so far.

Welcome to B&B. Never tried it but can recommend some creams depending on what kind of scents you like.
Avene Shaving Cream would be one I consider masculine clean although I don't think it is readily available outside of France.

First, welcome to the forums. Second, use whatever works for you. I prefer shaving soap, but others prefer shaving creams and I am certain there are some that like the cans. There's nothing wrong with any of them if you get the results you want.

Edit: by the way, you can probably find a similar scent in a soap or cream, if you want to try something that is not in a can.
Sent via mobile

I received a small (2 oz.) can when I sent for the free razor. I like it far better than any other canned gel. I agree the scent is unique and I also like it very much.

I don't know of another soap or cream like it. There seems to be a hint of lemon but it's not a citrus type of scent. It pairs well with Proraso eucalyptus AS balm with the Harry's scent lingering more.

I do not intend to replace it, but I did enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I may buy the shaving cream in a tube once I finish a few more items in my stash. I rather like the brushless creams that I've tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom