What's new

Hair Loss

Not something rogain will fix. I have had a Shavemac 220 for a few months now, just in the last few weeks it's been starting to lose 2-5 hairs everytime I shave. This something I should seek an exchange for or is it somewhat normal? The brush being a shavemac, it could probably lose 2-5 hairs for everyday for 3 years before the performance was affected (lotta hair in it), but it's pretty annoying picking a strand of badger off your mug before you can shave.

Ditto. The vendor should always be you first point of contact. Bernd is very customer-service oriented.

I ecco what the rest of the fellas have said. Bernd is a gentleman of uncommon distinction - he'll take care of ya.

rtaylor61 said:
You can contact Bernd at [email protected]. He's generally very quick to respond to email, just remember where he is located.

Randy

Hmm. I was just going to ask if his email was something other than that. Been a week with no response :(

zaphf said:
Hmm. I was just going to ask if his email was something other than that. Been a week with no response :(

He might be on vacation... no worries. I emailed him a few days ago (on his personal email address) and haven't heard back - so I am sure once he is back, you'll get an imediate response!

I've got the same problem with my simpson. I sent a mail yesterday to the manufacturer. A litte bit disappointing for a brush of that price. But maybe, I don't use it correctly :001_unsur

Top Bottom