What's new

H. Boker restore

$20170123_114124.jpg
Scales were trashed. My pinning is getting better but still need more practice. Black wood with a gun stock oil. The finish didnt turn out as well as i wanted but being the age of this razor of 100 years give or take, it looks more original with blimishes. Just my opinion.
Third restore ive done. Its fun to do and i got two more to finish.
Hope you all like it. Now to get the bevel set.

Thanks guys. I could make a list of things that didnt go exactly like i wanted but over all it turn out good enough. Now who want to buy it for 10,000 dollars. Ok maybe a 10% discount for members :lol:

There is always something somewhere we think could use more attention . That's good! It's when you think you have achieved perfection is when you lost .
This is a win.

There is always something somewhere we think could use more attention . That's good! It's when you think you have achieved perfection is when you lost .
This is a win.
+1

We are often our own worst critic...very nice work...don't change a thing.

Thanks for the great comments. Today is the day I put it on the hones and get is shave ready. Hopefully. I have not done much honing at all. Just a couple times. Now I'll pay close attention and hope for the best. Would love to use this one tonight.

Top Bottom