What's new

Group Buy/Split: Tom Ford TUSCAN LEATHER

with global_dev and two PM's I received for 10mL, this one is CLOSED!

Thanks all, that was pretty fast, actually, if you think about it. 500mL!

I actually ordered both flacons last night, which will likely arrived Monday if not tomorrow. I ordered the atomizers, too, but those probably won't be here until the middle of next week. I have some already stockpiled that I will start filling as soon as the package arrives from N-M but the others will have to wait. Besides, it might take that long to get these made and out the door anyway. I'll be sending PMs for payment info soon.

with global_dev and two PM's I received for 10mL, this one is CLOSED!

Thanks all, that was pretty fast, actually, if you think about it. 500mL!

I actually ordered both flacons last night, which will likely arrived Monday if not tomorrow. I ordered the atomizers, too, but those probably won't be here until the middle of next week. I have some already stockpiled that I will start filling as soon as the package arrives from N-M but the others will have to wait. Besides, it might take that long to get these made and out the door anyway. I'll be sending PMs for payment info soon.

Awesome! Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

All, I sent PM's with payment info and I realize that some of you already paid so I apologize for the duplicate PM so if you've already paid just ignore it. Thanks again.

Whoo hoo!

I can't wait either. I've been wanting several of this line recently, this one was at the top!

Payment has been sent, thanks for hosting this one Chris!

UPDATE:

Well, I received one bottle but not the other, for some reason. I will need to call N-M and sort that out. This has happened in the past and what happened was they were shipped from two different locations depending on what store had what available. So, I'm not concerned ... not yet. I also have not received the atomizers yet. But I can go ahead and use what I have in stock and get the first bottle rolling. I might even be able to post some tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted.

Well, I emptied the first bottle last night but I don't have any teflon tape to give me the confidence to ship them. So, nothing shipped today. (Lately some of these atomizers have leaked a little so I like to put some teflon tape around the outside to seal it all in.) I'll try to pick some up this afternoon so I can ship the first round out.

Well, I picked up some teflon tape but didn't do anything with it. Tonight, after soccer practice, I'll have them ready to ship tomorrow. Now, I can't ship everyone's so please don't be offended if you don't get delivery confirmation number from me. I'm simply going in the order that payments were received...

Also, I had an email in the inbox today that my atomizers shipped. I'm a bit surprised seeing how I ordered last Friday but there was a backordered item apparently. I should have them Monday, so the rest of the portions I should be shipping out in about a week. Sorry for the delay but all in due course.

No worries. I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say we appreciate the effort you put in to doing this for us.

Top Bottom