Gold Gillette Gillette New Improved/Standard

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by PaulL, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling this razor, I don't need a duplicate.

I think it's called a Gillette New Improved/Standard but I am not an expert.

There is a small crack in the handle. Teeth are all straight, the gold plating looks very very good. I'd like $55 including postage in the USA.

I will include a case (see last photo). It's not the correct case for this razor, but it fits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice looking razor, and great photos!:thumbup1:
    Shouldn't last long

3. Jake

Jake Contributor

Great razor and those excellent photos should really help with the sale! Really great photography. Good luck with the sale of this classic razor and great shaver.

4. one of my favourites. I agree, shouldn't be on BST long

5. bump

6. bumpie bumpie bump

7. Paul, hello from Santa Rosa. This razor is one of my favorites and definately a keeper, unless you have 2. What about that thunder and lightning this AM.

Happy shaving.

Mark

8. It's a great razor, but I have two. Plus five others that compete for my attention.

Doesn't it stop raining in March?

9. Great price - I am surprised this one's still here. Excellent photos, as well.

10. At that price this razor should have sold in 55 seconds.

11. still available. I thought the price was reasonable..........

12. gearchow

gearchow Moderator Emeritus Contributor

It is reasonably priced, pretty gold, all straight teeth, usual small crack. I do have duplicates of these (different cases) and I do love them. Just going to take the right guy to come along and say "gimme!".

-jim

13. Somebody buy this....Of all the razors I rotate through,this one is the best shaver,even better than my new deluxe.:thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.