What's new

Glenlivet 12 price?

What a bottle of Glenlivet 12 year go for in your neck of the woods? I was in my local liquor store last night and saw a box/bottle of glenlivet 12 at the back of the top shelf with an $8.39 sticker on it.

Is that a pretty good price? I live in the land of Jack Daniels and Bud Light so I was surprised to see it at all. I'm kinda kicking myself over not grabbing it last night.

We're in the midst of an ice storm now but if the roads aren't too bad after work I might swing by and grab it

What a bottle of Glenlivet 12 year go for in your neck of the woods? I was in my local liquor store last night and saw a box/bottle of glenlivet 12 at the back of the top shelf with an $8.39 sticker on it.

Is that a pretty good price? I live in the land of Jack Daniels and Bud Light so I was surprised to see it at all. I'm kinda kicking myself over not grabbing it last night.

We're in the midst of an ice storm now but if the roads aren't too bad after work I might swing by and grab it

That was probably some sort of mistake. Glenlivet 12 is a $30 bottle of scotch.

I think the decimal point might be in the wrong spot. I am not aware of a good single malt scotch that is under the $50 price range. Most of them are the $60+ in my neck of the woods. For instance I bought a bottle of Highland the other day that was $59.

Get back there quick and pick it up!!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
... bottle of glenlivet 12 with an $8.39 sticker on it.

proxy.php

In my lovely state where they control all liquor sales except beer. I paid $44.99 Saturday when I picked up a bottle

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
In my lovely state where they control all liquor sales

Same in Michigan. State minimum Price according to the LARA book for Glenlivet 12 year
750ml $44
1L $54
That's a steal for less than $9.

Here in Massachusetts it's from 35-45 depending on where you go, usually towards the high end of that range. If it really was $8.39....well I wouldn't hesitate for a second!

Top Bottom