What's new

Gillette nacet

Same story for me...I used the guy in Jordan , received quality Nacets in a hanger featuring Arabic script ,he's a reliable dealer.

Italian Barber --- 100 pack of Nacets --- incredible blades --- smooth, sharp, and comfortable --- Sweet !
IMG_0040.JPG

I had bought mine from IB when he had them on sale for $9 for 100 pack. I regret not buying more at that price.

I would stay away from Amazon. I have been looking at the ebay and apparently there are 2 sellers from Jordan that sell them. Which one are you guys talking about?

I had bought mine from IB when he had them on sale for $9 for 100 pack. I regret not buying more at that price.

I would stay away from Amazon. I have been looking at the ebay and apparently there are 2 sellers from Jordan that sell them. Which one are you guys talking about?

One of them has lots of feedback, 100% positive. That's the one you want.

I got mine from the guy in Jordan. Took a month to get here but were $12-13 shipped for a hundred I think.

Top Bottom