What's new

GFT Coconut Oil Shaving Cream!

Ha ha, maybe you need to get out a bit more often,

But seriously you can't go wrong with any of the Trumper's creams. Violet is a bit odd but the rest are great and they all perform well. The Astra Platinum is a good well respected blade for most people.

Coconut oil Trumpers cream is in my top 3 favorites which also include Truefitt & Hill (all scents) and penhaligon's blenheim bouquet cream

A man with taste.

Put a dab of T&H almond in with your coconut. Finish off with Hanae Mori for a true sweet experienece

I got a sample of the coconut and the rose with a purchase the other day and I enjoyed them both. A question though gents, how long do you find that the 200ml tub lasts you?

I got a sample of the coconut and the rose with a purchase the other day and I enjoyed them both. A question though gents, how long do you find that the 200ml tub lasts you?

i use about 3-4g per 3 pass shave...so a full tub will likely last me (I use a lot) about 2 mos of every day shaving.

I rotate about 40 creams and soaps (with samples included). Because of that I have a tub that I bought 3 years ago and I still have about 2/3 left. Buy tubes if you're going to rotate like a psychopath like I do.

Top Bottom