FS - Vulfix 2236s Horn $75 shipped

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by BigBull, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $Vulfix2236horn.jpg
    Vulfix 2236 Horn - Right

I'm selling my Vulfix 2236 with horn handle for $70 - please note I dropped the price immediately to increase value to buyer. This is a luxurious, soft, big brush that generates and holds a massive amount of lather. Works best with creams. Feels wonderful on the face and head. At the same time, I purchased an SOC boar and frankly just use it. I'm not into brush collecting so I'd like this to go to a nice home. It was purchased from SuperiorShave.com for $86 new ($5 more for horn they do not make anymore). Original box & paperwork included. PayPal and CONUS only. Thank you for looking at my sale.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  2. What a beautiful brush! If I was a bowl latherer I would be all over this! GLWS!

3. Stupid SOGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. LOL! I'll look the other way...we can have matching signature lines! Thanks gents.

5. Stop tempting me! I've been eyeing a real horn handle for a few months...

6. Lol Nick, did you ever consider the fact that if you put the item on a credit card and pay only the interest, you're not "technically" spending your money on the item until fall? Just sayin :p

7. Oy. That's splitting the hairs. Enabler:biggrin1:

8. Lol He's a law student....he would have figured it out :001_cool:

9. PM sent.

10. Brush is SOLD! Thanks Morrison, enjoy the brush!

Thanks to B&B B/S/T as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.