FS: Simpson Commodore 3 brush, TOBS Rose, Bigelow (Proraso) cream, Blade Sampler

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by noahpictures, Jul 28, 2011.

1. noahpictures

noahpictures Contributor

I need funds for other products so here we go:

All prices include CONUS shipping. The brush and the creams will be shipped in boxes with tracking numbers.
    If you see a "PM sent", that doesn't mean the item has been sold. Please assume all items available until I write "SOLD" next to an item.
    Paypay only. I am not interested in trades. Please PM your questions and offers.

1. SOLD Thanks B&B! Commodore x3 in Best (Height 100mm, Loft 50mm, Knot 24mm). Retails for 82 at westcoastshaving. Great brush with no issues. The only reason I'm selling it is that I prefer smaller brushes. $65 shipped. SOLD

2. Bigelow (same exact cream as Proraso) 5.2 OZ brand NEW tube. TOBS Rose 5.2 OZ tub with at least 50% remaining. $17 shipped.

3. Blade Sampler includes: 9 Feather blades, 5 ASCO, 5 Astra SP, and 5 Personna RP blades. $9 shipped.

Take $3 off if you purchase two listings and $8 off if you purchase all three listings.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  2. PM sent on Simpson Commodore x3