FS: Kent BK4

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by richmondesi, Nov 3, 2009.

1. I'll upload pics later this evening, but I have a Kent BK4 in excellent condition for sale with case. It's a very luxurious brush, but I'm selling off stuff to try to buy a big ticket item. Asking $55 shipped CONUS + actual shipping International.

Thanks!

2. PM sent...

3. dammit! what am I thinking????

helping Paul with his big ticket might just postpone MY Big Ticket!!!!

4. Just think of it this way - all the money you're saving with his good pricing will add up to what you're saving for. :biggrin:

5. That's what I'm talking about! :w00t:

Brush sold pending funding.

6. Backup PM sent.

7. Enabler. Admit it. :biggrin:

8. So this is the BK4 you bought, Jon! Nice play to support Paul's habit! :001_tongu

...and congratulations to you and Paul.

9. Thanks:w00t:

10. I feel like a you guys are playing me like a cheap violin.

thanks, B&B.

11. Arrghhh... If only I hadn't had an appointment tonight - that was an absolute steal of a price for KB4. I'd let my self get played like a cheap violin anytime to scoop up a bargain like that. Enjoy the brush Jon!

12. Someone's itching for a Plisson.....:biggrin:

13. got the brush FAST - thanks, Paul (thanks, B&B).

used it today - very very nice. I recently traded off a BK8 - this little brother is reminiscent, but... retains the cushiony softness of the 8 but because of its size it is a little stiffer.

a nice brush - glad I have one, finally.

14. Your on a roll! Go on and get that PJ2 2 band while you're at it :tongue_sm

15. I am now looking for something... in French....

hahhahaha - and the '09 LE, of course!