FS: Guerlain Homme INTENSE EDP Fragrance

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by Dooliano1969, Jan 11, 2012.

1. First of all let me tell you that I absolutely love this fragrance. It's very potent (1 or 2 sprays is all you need with this one unlike the original). It's sexier and darker than the original, and you can wear this day or night, and all four seasons. I already have a back up bottle of this. So i'm selling one which is 99% full, with box. This fragrance is not seen in any stores. Only sold at the Guerlain boutique.

Price is $59 shipped. (this fragrance goes for $98 in Guerlain stores)

Send me a PM if interested.
    Thanks guys.

Attached Files:

2. Not that I doubt you, but I have seen this fragrance on Amazon. Is this different than the one I am seeing there? If so, can you point me to a description of the fragrance?

3. As i mentioned above. It's not sold in any stores. Meaning any physical store like macy's, nordstroms, sacks, etc... Guerlain boutique is the only physical store you can find it at for $98, and that's where I got 2 bottles from when I was in LAs Vegas for christmas.

4. Ok... just wanted to make sure it was the same stuff. I'm sending you a pm on this.

5. your mail box is full

6. Sale still going

7. pm sent

8. Payment sent. Dooliano, your inbox is full.

9. Sold.