What's new

FS: DE Blade Sampler Packs

Some updates.

-Due to your rabid demands for DE blades and me incurring some costs I neglected to include in my original price calculations, I need to raise the price of the Small pack by $.25. The Large pack stays the same.
-I've needed to raise the international shipping charges slightly to cover the increased paypal fees (seems I didn't know about the extra charge on currency conversions).
I've added Priority shipping as an option for US orders. International were always Priority.
-I've created a simple order page so you don't need to PM me for payment information. Now you can order if you don't have a paypal account. I just put this page up tonight so let me know if there are any errors.

Don't order yet. Seems there's an error with the way I set up the payment. There's no place to input your shipping info. I'll fix it right now...

You guys must be eating these things for breakfast! I'm out of stock on one blade right now. The order was placed last week so they should be here any day. I've increased my order quantities (again!) so as to more quickly feed your blade lust.

Just a quick note to say thanks John for the blade sampler pack which I received today (very quick delivery to the UK might I add). Looking forward to trying them out! :smile:

Cheers buddy

Forgive me for my ignorance, but the link in the original message leads me to a Disney MGM Studios website. I doubt this is what letterk intends. What's the procedure for ordering a 10-pack?

The link is correct. However, my entire host was hacked due to a PHP security hole. Some 200+ sites had their index files corrupted. I've since been moved to a secure server and am rebuilding things. I'll have the page back up shortly.

John

Received the sample blades a couple of days back, arrived fine - can't wait to try them.

This is a good service your running here, nice doing business with you and hope to do so again in the future

Awais

I'm glad to hear everything is back to normal. I ordered a 10-pack about an hour ago. I'm looking forward to trying out all these new blades. Thank you!

Ordered the 5-pack last week got it in just a few days. Now just gota use em all ;). Have a "SE" that takes half of a DE so it'll be a while before I need more.

For all of you who have ordered in the past few days, hold on just a little longer. I'm still out one of the blades and the holiday isn't helping the situation. I'll ship as soon as I get them.

Top Bottom