What's new

Front Pocket Wallets

This is what I have in my front pocket because of my iPhone. To be honest with you, I am torn. I like having everything (phone and ID) in one place, but the size of it all gets annoying. I may switch back to having the phone and wallet separate.

Book Book.jpg

I've carried a Mitchell money clip wallet for a couple of years now and love it. Last year (I think) I grabbed a second one in sharkskin leather because I liked the look and it was something a little different. It's a great wallet and the company is terrific to do business with.

Good luck with your search!

I have always carried my wallet in my front left pocket, unless I have a reason not to. I just hate carrying anything in my back pockets if I can help it. What I am currently carrying is an Alpine Swiss bifold trifold hybrid which I like.

I've carried my wallet in my front pocket for years (bad back). I have tried a front pocket wallet, a money clip and separate card holder, and a card holder and money clip combo. A few years ago I went back to using a smaller regular wallet but carrying it in my front pocket. It doesn't create too large a bulge, and I can carry a lot more in it than in the made for front pocket options.

I just carry a regular wallet up front and have for 25-30 yrs. I usually take it out in the car, at work, etc.
I don't have a huge phone and not much else but my keys to carry.

I carry a card holder front pocket wallet with integrated money clip in front pocket. Barely notice it anymore.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Looks good, Owen. Your back pocket will thank you later.
I carry something similar in my front pocket now. I had a rear wallet throw me out so much that I pinched a nerve, causing severe pain in my left leg and another left item :)

View attachment 785727

I just ordered a bison wallet in crimson from Mitchell leather. Four car slots and money clip.

Money Clip Wallet Big Grain Bison Leather

Looks nice. That may be my next wallet. Though, I may go back to a separate card holder and money clip. Some time ago it was suggested and it makes sense (actually it was suggested to carry a money clip in addition to my wallet with $20 in it). If you are ever mugged what they really want is your cash. What you don't want is to have to cancel your credit cards and get a new license. A separate money clip that you can give them lets you get on with your life with the least loss and least inconvenience should you ever be mugged. So, if I stick with a wallet (and I probably will, it is more convenient) Mitchell leather looks good (I especially like the fact that they use a thicker, heavier leather for durability), but I really like the idea right now of a separate card case (and they carry those too) plus a money clip for cash.

Top Bottom