What's new

Frag Acquisitions

My most recent acquisitions

Attachments

• $FB_IMG_1465000417893.jpg
    $FB_IMG_1465000417893.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 154
777 Sexy Men (a 212 Sexy Men impression) from Amazon so that is coming this week.
Calvin Klein Euphoria for men from Sears
C.O. Bigelow Barbershop Elixir Blue from Bath & Body Works

777 Sexy Men (a 212 Sexy Men impression) from Amazon so that is coming this week.

I've held off ordering here in NYC from places where the weather is excessively hot (like Arizona!). Aren't you worried that the steaming delivery trucks might affect the fragrances in those glass bottles? It's going to be near 120° in your neck of the woods on Monday and in the 100's for the next week.

Add Ed Hardy's Hearts and Daggers from Wal-Mart (father's day sale)

I've held off ordering here in NYC from places where the weather is excessively hot (like Arizona!). Aren't you worried that the steaming delivery trucks might affect the fragrances in those glass bottles? It's going to be near 120° in your neck of the woods on Monday and in the 100's for the next week.

I don't think it should too too much. It's coming from Cali anyway so it us hot to hot.

The last three I have are all Parfum Dr Coeur Signature Collection impressions. Walmart had a good number for $5.00 this week. I picked up Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce, Gucci Guilty and Chrome Azzaro. I also have Stetson Caliber on order too.

Picked up the following at Sears for $4 & change (after applying for a Sears Card and getting a $20 rebate) Drakar Essence 1.0oz/30ml edt spray and 2.6oz deodorant stick, and Jay Z 1oz/30ml edt spray, 3oz/90ml after shave balm, and 3oz/90ml shower gel. The Drakar Essence set was marked down from $26.50 to $13.25 and the Jay Z Gold set was maked down from $35 to $17.50 and was marked down yet again to $8.75 when it rung up.

YSL La Nuit De L'Homme

Finally came around to sampling modern scents and thougt this is a great scent. My wife enjoyed Dior Homme so that will be coming next.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The fougere trip continues, but I admit it's getting out of hand.

Czech Alpa Fougere cologne/AS made me so happy, I ordered old college favorite Paco Rabanne ... which, with its Brut-like drydown, made me so happy I forgot last week's awesome Drakkar Noir clone, Lomani Pour Homme ... I think Versace The Dreamer comes today. Which, with its tobacco note, drove my interest in Aramis Havana ...

wait. I forgot Azzaro; that's got to be a hit. Too.

AA

Top Bottom