What's new

Flea market red tip

Yesterday I found a red tip at a flea market for $6. I cleaned and sanitized it last night and shaved with it this morning. A four day set of whiskers and it went thru them slicker than snot. I am very impressed with this aggressive 1957 C 4 razor. Along with it I also got two 48-50 super speeds and a 58 D 1 tv special, all at $6 each.

IMG_0080.JPG

They were not on my radar at the time, but since getting and cleaning them I read up on them and having used the Red Tip I am now impressed.

To loosely quote the great Puritan theologian Jonathan Edwards- "in due time your feet will slip," and you will become a Super Speed convert. Nice scores Maybe Smith! God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown

Outstanding finds! I've never used a red tip before. How much more blade feel do you find you get with it versus the silver flare tip?

Lane; It was designed for heavy beards in 1955 and is noticeably more aggressive than a moderate beard growth Flare Tip. The handle fits well in the hand, adding to its weight. You will like it if an aggressive razor is what you prefer. God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown

Lane; It was designed for heavy beards in 1955 and is noticeably more aggressive than a moderate beard growth Flare Tip. The handle fits well in the hand, adding to its weight. You will like it if an aggressive razor is what you prefer. God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown

Thanks Tony!

Top Bottom