What's new

First shave with my Gillette slim adjustable

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I had my first shave with my Gillette and I put it on setting 6. After I shaved with it my face was very smooth. It felt like it did when I was in high school. A very good, clean, pleasant, and smooth shave. I think Iike this better than my 39c. I wish I got hip to this razor a long time ago.

I'm telling you, Gillette had it going on. I used a SA 109 for 30+ years and was happy. I come here and get a little taste of RAD and discover that Gillette put out some fine razors and they shave great too.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Great to hear! I ran into a pickle. I sold my slim because I inherited a slim crat. It's too valuable to me to use all the time so I don't get a slim shave that often! I still have my SAs so I guess that will have to do. I will find another someday.

Kindly,
Adam

The Slim is a great razor. I prefer using it (and the other Gillette adjustables) on 9. It's pretty efficient at 9 but also smooth and nick-free.

I had my first shave with my Gillette and I put it on setting 6. After I shaved with it my face was very smooth. It felt like it did when I was in high school. A very good, clean, pleasant, and smooth shave. I think Iike this better than my 39c. I wish I got hip to this razor a long time ago.
Great! Now try this: Start at a lower number setting and increase the aggression with each pass. Yes, INCREASE! You'll get a close, comfortable and irritation-free shave. It's a better razor than the 39c. That's why I discourage people from just sticking to one razor forever. Some razors are just better than other, especially if you are a skilled DE shaver.

Top Bottom