What's new

First picture of new product

A marriage made in heaven.

IMG_3032.JPG
IMG_3030.JPG

Nice, that should help those of us with limited counter space. Hum, now to find a brush and razor stand to fit in the bowl.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

An unprotected copper stand that will develop a patina might stand out nicely against the Cobalt glaze.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hello all! I wanted to post my little review here but please check out the review at this thread Captain's Choice Soap Locker's as well. The Captain was kind enough to send me a prototype to try out and I must say I loved it! I know some key things have already been addressed (the lid and so on) and I am extremely excited to see the updates being made. I saw the Captain's new prototype on their most recent thread and I truly think it will be very nice!

Overall, I really like this little locker. I had gotten some Bay Rum soap from Captain's Choice and was able to put it all in there with a little room to spare. Luckily Captains Choice is a softer soap so it was very easy to scoop out and also press it firmly into the locker so no space was wasted! Loading up my boat brush was very easy as well. I was able to get a decent range of motion and at no point did I have that slightly restricted feeling (as in where I felt like I couldn't move the brush enough to load up if that makes sense)

I really do like the lockers and it does add an amazing touch to my shave den. Thank you Captain!

IMG_0367.JPG
I bought a Conk for the same purpose. This is their larger version and has an ABC puck. Your instincts here are correct.

Hello all! I wanted to post my little review here but please check out the review at this thread Captain's Choice Soap Locker's as well. The Captain was kind enough to send me a prototype to try out and I must say I loved it! I know some key things have already been addressed (the lid and so on) and I am extremely excited to see the updates being made. I saw the Captain's new prototype on their most recent thread and I truly think it will be very nice!

Overall, I really like this little locker. I had gotten some Bay Rum soap from Captain's Choice and was able to put it all in there with a little room to spare. Luckily Captains Choice is a softer soap so it was very easy to scoop out and also press it firmly into the locker so no space was wasted! Loading up my boat brush was very easy as well. I was able to get a decent range of motion and at no point did I have that slightly restricted feeling (as in where I felt like I couldn't move the brush enough to load up if that makes sense)

I really do like the lockers and it does add an amazing touch to my shave den. Thank you Captain!

Scott is great to deal and not only a stand up guy but a stand up Vendor, his products are great !! and on a side note thank you for your service to our country

Scott is great to deal and not only a stand up guy but a stand up Vendor, his products are great !! and on a side note thank you for your service to our country

Eeeek! For the sake of clarity, I did not serve in the armed forces. Our site, however, does highlight a local charity we support which plays a vital role in the lives of veterans: Our Cause

That is almost certainly what you were thinking of.

Scott,

I was talking about @Mcmen4my as he mentioned USMC Active Duty in his sig so i assumed he was in the Marines.

Thank you Sir! I am active duty, currently and I saw this and wanted to say something, but I had some family issues come up at the time and had forgotten to come back to it. My apologies. Thank you again though, it is truly appreciated!

Thank you Sir! I am active duty, currently and I saw this and wanted to say something, but I had some family issues come up at the time and had forgotten to come back to it. My apologies. Thank you again though, it is truly appreciated!

We Sir should be thanking you for all that you and the Military provide, we as Americans are afforded so many freedoms that we tend to forget how many sacrafices were made by people like you, God Bless and thank you !!

We Sir should be thanking you for all that you and the Military provide, we as Americans are afforded so many freedoms that we tend to forget how many sacrafices were made by people like you, God Bless and thank you !!

I'm honestly at a loss for words. It is truly amazing to see the support that people give to those in the Armed Forces. I have especially seen a lot of support on this forum for all service members past and present. So thank you all for your support. It is people like you that push us to be the best we can be. So in turn we can't thank you all enough!

Top Bottom