What's new

Feeling Some BIG Adoration For This Restore

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Awesome brush! How about keeping the brush pron rolling in and show us some lather and bloom pics? :o16:

Awesome brush! How about keeping the brush pron rolling in and show us some lather and bloom pics? :o16:

Here's this mornings lather load of KMF Cool Mint. Not too bad -- it held about one pound of lather.

proxy.php

Bloom shot. This thing is starting to look like a feather duster. Perhaps I need a nice French maid to go with it. :ihih:

proxy.php

goes on with a bit more scratchiness than I am used to with the badger bristles, but then I now have what is basically square cut bristles on the end.

Try blow drying it several times to give the hair split-ends. Boar seems to do that pretty easily, and that may soften it up. Just don't heat up your handle!

I had tried trimming the boar knot on mine, it was too floppy but was in excellent shape. I removed between 1/2 and 3/4 inch and while it makes excellent lather it was too scritchy, probably because the ends were square and not tapered like the ends of most bristles.

Friday night I removed the boar know and put in a new TGN super silverip and it looks just like the one pictured and feels good now.

Top Bottom