What's new

Feather Stainless Razor PIF

All of those congratulations should go to Ryan. I just threw my hat in the ring; he did something for which he deserves to be congratulated. I am amazed at his generosity and thrilled to be the beneficiary of it.

But still, you are a lucky man. Congrats! And to Ryan, thank you for for the very generous and fun PIF.

Steve, you realize that you are going to have to post an account of your first shave with this wonderful razor. Right?

But still, you are a lucky man. Congrats! And to Ryan, thank you for for the very generous and fun PIF.

Steve, you realize that you are going to have to post an account of your first shave with this wonderful razor. Right?

I second that, congats as well...

We have a winner! I was going to wait until I got up in the morning, but I can't sleep right now, so I decided to go ahead and post the winner.

Congrats to Steve in CT!

All of those congratulations should go to Ryan. I just threw my hat in the ring; he did something for which he deserves to be congratulated. I am amazed at his generosity and thrilled to be the beneficiary of it.

Congratulations Steve, what a great start for you at B&B. Hope you have many years of enjoyment using a highly proclaimed razor and for Ryan, WELL DONE.

Regards,
BarrysCool
---------------------------------------
ɹǝpun-uʍop puɐl ʇɐǝɹƃ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ - looɔsʎɹɹɐq

Well said. Congrats to you, humble feelings towards Ryan. I am blown away by the spirit of people on this forum. LOVING IT! Feels like a fun family...

ThankYou-ThankYou-ThankYou-ThankYou-ThankYou-ThankYou:thumbup:

I don't buy lottery tickets 'n stuff, but this has been a few very exiting days :w00t:

:001_smileM

Top Bottom