What's new

Feather Stainless Razor PIF

I'm new here. I don't own a DE razor yet but I'm on the verge of buying one ( I can't take spending $2+ on fusion 5 razors anymore..lol). Just found the site today while researching razors.

I'd love to try this razor!

I am already entered, but keep looking at it. I have seen them in pics and internet stores, but just passed by because I knew I would never be able to afford one.
This really is exciting. It makes me feel like when I was a kid on Christmas eve. You knew you were not going to get most of what you asked for, but you would get one nice thing. I picked up a pack of new razors at wally world in anticipation. They were 10 for under $2.
I know..., I know..., they are not the best razor blades, but I bet that Feather Razor could make a rusty piece of tin feel like a Feather blade on your face, LOL!!:lol:

I am guessing some other "poor folks" like me are in a nervous wreak too just waiting for the announcement. OMG, if it was me, I would need smelling salts to get me up:tongue_sm

Good luck everyone..., I have never seen a place like this with a LOT of Genuine Great People!!!

This thread is interesting because of the people who contribute to it. It is the people not our shaving tools that makes this thread and many others on B&B so good. That Feather razor very nice too.

Am I too late? Can I be counted? Count me in if it's possible please. As of now I have never even held a de razor let alone a feather de. I have been a straight razor man for the last six years so this would be an interesting change. I am floored at the generosity

Only natural that he's your 2nd favorite driver if Dale Sr (RIP) is your first. I miss seeing that black number 3. Junior wont replace him, but it's still nice to root for the kid.

Actually, my first is Clint Bowyer. I got into NASCAR in 2002 and started rooting for Jr. Then when a young driver from Kansas came along named Clint Bowyer, Jr. moved to my number 2 spot.

Top Bottom