What's new

(Fatip) Piccolo Lovers’ Club: PLC

PLC: not to be confused with Public Limited Company or Programmable Logic Controller.

What: A club for Fatip Piccolo owners who regularly, maybe even exclusively, enjoy shaving with their OE (Original Equipment) Piccolo. This means that the Piccolo (solid nickel plated brass) handle is always used… no substitute (Franken Razor) type handle is permitted. Remember, this is for us Piccolo lovers, not for Grande and all that other stuff lovers!

Why: I’ve noticed an increasing number of threads where people have just discovered, and immediately loved, their new Fatip Piccolo. I started one myself: “Fatip Piccolo. I’m in love.” In December last year (2015) and was amazed that it suddenly sprouted to five pages. So I thought: “hey, it’s not only me that’s mad about the Piccolo, let’s start one of these Club/Brotherhood things.”

Who: Piccolo Lovers.
If you fall into the category explained in What above please join us. Simply post a reply saying “I’m in” or even better tell us a small (piccolo) or big (grande) story about your Piccolo experience. And remember, we always love pics! Then, of course, feel free to add PLC to your signature.

$Fatip-Piccolo.jpg

And of course any further stories, pics, etc, are always welcome at any time during your Piccolo romance. :thumbup1:
Let the love start here: :001_wub:

I'm in. This weekend was the first time I used my Piccolo and I was smitten with the wonderful shave. I'm sure it will be high on my go to list.

[MENTION=107938]matwho[/MENTION]

Welcome Mat! It's great to have you with us at the PLC. :thumbup:

I'm in. I've barely had my Piccolo for two weeks, but I know already that I will only grow to love it more and more. And the fact that I got it for a steal at auction just increases my happiness further.

I got my Piccolo just before Christmas of 2015 in a group buy with a Merkur 34c. I'm sorry to say the Merkur is leaving me (a swap with another member), but the Piccolo is in my weekly rotation. I think it may be my favorite non-vintage OC razor out there.

[MENTION=79408]nuclearblast[/MENTION] [MENTION=107659]G-Dogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=89666]emwolf[/MENTION]

A warm welcome to the PLC Edgar, Nick, and Ted. :thumbup:

The official designation for all charter members is: Charter Member PLC

For anyone who missed it, everyone joining the PLC on its first day (today April 12, 2016) is a charter member and may use the official designation above in their signature.

Do you want PLC in red?
The official designation for all charter members is: Charter Member PLC

For anyone who missed it, everyone joining the PLC on its first day (today April 12, 2016) is a charter member and may use the official designation above in their signature.

My Piccolo came in last week. It is a very efficient little shaver.

What I like about this razor is that it sings to you when you find the sweet angle. It might be the loudest razor I own if that makes sense.

It has provided very aggressive but smooth shaves.

Reactions: Kix
Top Bottom