F/S (CONUS) - Dovo Straight, Merkur Futur, Merkur 38C, Gillette Super Speed "Kit"

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by Danuhoh, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I have the following items for sale:

-Dovo 6/8” straight razor, with imitation tortoise shell handle - $120 shipped.

Also included with the Dovo is a 2” black latigo leather strop (front) with matched webbing back.This set was purchased by me from Straight Razor Designs and has been used once. The razor is in“like new” condition, with the strop showing some nicks. Please note that per SRD, the free honing certificate shown in the picture is not transferable to the buyer.

This set currently sells for approximately$165 new.
    $Copy (1) of IMG_1654.jpg
    $IMG_1662_2.jpg

-Merkur Futur satin finish safety razor with box, in excellent condition - $60 shipped. (SOLD)Razor is adjustable and has six settings. Razor weighs 4oz. and has a 4” handle.
    $IMG_1608.jpg

-Merkur Deluxe Chrome 38C “barber pole” safety razor withbox, in excellent condition - $35 shipped.
    Razor weighs 4.3oz and has a 3.75” handle, which is knurled.
    $Copy (1) of IMG_1652.jpg

-Gillette Super Speed with box, instructions and blade - $35 shipped. (SOLD)A late 40’s model if I recall, it is in excellent condition. Doors work properly, etc.

$Copy (2) of IMG_1653.jpg

Payments accepted are Paypal and USPS money orders. Thank you for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to message me. I also have additional pic's if needed. Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  2. Hi, I'll take the Futur! Pm inbound.

3. Pm sent on the 38c

4. PM on SS

5. bakerbarber

bakerbarber Contributor

That super speed is gorgeous.

Nice stuff!!

6. That's a nice package for the Dovo. GLWTS!

7. That Dovo is awesome!

8. Concus!!! ARGH! Otherwise I'd be all over that Dovo

9. I thought that the free honing certificate from SRD is only valid for the original purchaser.

10. Due to this question I have asked for clarification from SRD about transferability of the free honing certificate. - Dan

11. Per SRD, the straight razor free honing certificate is NOT transferable. Thank you Danjared for mentioning it.

12. I would be willing to hone it if the buyer pays shipping. As many times as they would like.

13. Thank you dartmn9 for your offer regarding the straight. Just a point of clarification, the Dovo straight is in "like new" condition so it will not require honing, it is "shave-ready".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.